[Shadow_Group] Fw: More Heavy US Losses

Shadow Spook deano700 at msn.com
Fri Jan 14 02:31:06 PST 2005





(Lt. Col. James Gritz trained these specialized Mujahideen terrorists
within the southwestern US deserts under the cloak of Operation Red Bull
just a decade ago...purportedly to repel the Russians from Afghanistan. 
The Mujahideen, since then, have remained "on again/off again" US
military intelligence assets.  Now, they are quite busy...chopping the
heads off of American GIs.)

rense.com

More Heavy US Losses, 
Including 18 Decapitated GIs 
Mujahideen Strike Heavy In Ramadi And Basra 
By Omar Al-Faris
JUS
1-13-5
 
Mujahideen continued to target American occupiers and Iraqi collaborators
throughout Iraq on Tuesday. Fierce fighting took place in Ramadi with
large number of American casualties reported. Basra was also hot with
reports of a rocket attack that took the life of some British soldiers.
In the mean time, Americans also discovered 18 bodies of their comrades
that had been beheaded in Fallujah, 
  
Fallujah remains under media lockdown as little information is being
received. We will update readers as soon as more information becomes
available. 
  
Here are details of just a few of yesterday's attacks throughout Iraq and
what information we have from Fallujah. 
  
IN FALLUJAH: 
  
American occupiers have uncovered the 18 headless bodies of American
soldiers in the "Maqali Al-Senaiah", between Al-Nizal and Ash-Shuhada
neighborhoods, around 9 AM this morning. Americans believe that the
bodies are of those who were captured by Mujahideen during the battle for
Nizal. A source within the Allawi police indicated that among the 18
bodies there were five for high ranking officers. 
  
In the mean time, a Mujahideen leader informed a correspondent for Islam
memo that the Americans refused to exchange their prisoners for
Mujahideen prisoners and left Mujahideen with no option other than to
kill the American prisoners. (Editors Note: JUS has obtained footage of
this incident, which will be made available on JUSClub to comply with
content laws.) 
  
The Mujahideen commander further said that 13 more Americans were
captured last night in a well planned and executed ambush. The Americans
brought in a large helicopter to clear the casualties. 
  
IN RAMADI: 
  
Fierce fighting erupted Tuesday between Mujahideen and the American
occupiers in Ramadi. Fighting started at 15:00 and lasted for about five
hours. Islam Memo is reporting that eye witnesses said the battle
resulted in the complete destruction of an entire American convoy
consisting of 30 different mechanized vehicles that reportedly killed 128
Americans. An Apache helicopter was also shot down and Mujahideen seized
89 pieces of weapons, tens of bullet proof vests, helmets. Fifty seven
fighters were martyred in the battle, including a woman Mujahid. 
  
Islam Memo's correspondent talked to one of the Mujahideen Commanders on
the battle ground about the casualties on the American side in an effort
to verify the reports of eye witnesses. The Commander expressed dismay
about the Al Arabiya News Agency because they were in the area but
elected not to document the events on video or otherwise. He confirmed
the casualty figures and warned against underestimating the ability and
resolve of the Mujahideen. The Commander said "every time we announce an
operation in our territory, the reaction of those whose Imaan and trust
in Allah is very weak are skeptical as if America is a god that must be
worshiped and believed". The commander continued to say that "we want to
invite those who are skeptical to our battles to see for themselves and
report what they see, not what the Americans are telling them. When they
visit our battle zones, they will be convinced that Allah's soldiers
always have the upper hand, Alhamdulillah, we do not want Islam Memo or
any other news agency to take our side, we just want them to report the
truth as they see it." 
  
IN BASRA: 
  
A British armored vehicle was attacked with two, anti tank rockets, in
the middle of Basra city at about 17:00 yesterday evening. The vehicle
was destroyed and all three Brits on board were reportedly killed. 
  
IN QAIM: 
  
Mujahideen carried out an attack against an American patrol boat on the
Euphrates river near Al-Hadithiah city. The boat was destroyed and all of
its crew members were killed. This was the second time in one week that
Mujahideen have targeted boats. This tactic has been adopted due to the
increasing reliance of the Americans on boats to avoid being on surface
roads where Mujahideen attacks are continue to rage nonstop. 
  
In the meantime, a Mujahideen sniper gunned down an American soldier in
Al-Qaim city around noon Tuesday. No further details were available. . 
  
IN AL-MUSHAIDAH: 
  
An American convoy consisting of several mechanized vehicles and US
soldiers on foot was ambushed around 10:15 Tuesday morning. Fifteen
American soldiers were reportedly killed and a Jeep was destroyed. 
  
IN SALMAN BAK: 
  
Mujahideen attacked an American convoy using light weapons in Salman Bak.
Twelve American soldiers were reportedly killed; two supply trailers, one
jeep, and one armored vehicle were destroyed. Three Mujahideen were
martyred in the attack. (JUS)
 





-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.resist.ca/pipermail/shadowgroup-l/attachments/20050114/b23b9452/attachment.html>


More information about the ShadowGroup-l mailing list